Teleport/transition screen disconnect?

The maintanence has certainly returned my fps back to its normal and smooth state. Greatly appreciated. 

I was wondering if there is anyone else experiencing this issue where, sometimes when you try to enter through a portal or teleport and you get a loading screen, the screen does not reflect any loading, then stalls, then disconnects.  I've noticed this problem more frequently with the warlock update.  Has anyone found a fix for this that's within the ToS? 

***Update***

I realized through evaluation that CleanMem (the settings I had set) was causing the disconnections. It was set to prevent the client from overloading the CPU but that in turn caused the client to dc on any loading screen (especially when porting) because the client always uses 100% on those screens...for some reason. So now no more teleporting/porting dc's o/

i have been dc like that bout 5-10 times a day ...and now im getting dc sometimes on the auction process ...it really sucks cuz now im afraid of getting on a dungeon that could drop a really valuable item such as costumes
hope they fix this on next maitenance :  /
(never changed the settings tho)

16 hours ago, ARPGamer said:

i have been dc like that bout 5-10 times a day ...and now im getting dc sometimes on the auction process ...it really sucks cuz now im afraid of getting on a dungeon that could drop a really valuable item such as costumes
hope they fix this on next maitenance :  /
(never changed the settings tho)

Aw I'm sorry to hear that :x I hadn't mentioned that I attempted to update gameguard as well.  You can manually do this by deleting the gameguard folder in the bin file of the game's files and allow it to update itself.  If that still doesn't work people have attempted going to gameguard's site directly to manually update its files: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49ohuv/game_wont_launch_after_93_update_probably_because/ Please review this article and its comments to see if it helps you

Archived