FPS & ping help

SunnyMom

Hey guys,

Hope you can help me (I'm a newbie in both online game and IT)

I have a laptop with:

i5 5200 2.2 Hz

Geforce 930M

4 GB RAM

Is it normal that I get only 15-30 FPS in game? FPS even drops below 10 if I'm in crowded area. I tried many things such as Nvidia control pannel, set priority, affinity, using razer booster but without success. Can you confirm that I get low FPS because of my laptop low specs so I'll stop trying to improve FPS.

Another thing is my ping is above 250 because i'm in asia, and i'm playing assassin (by mistake), should I quit this game immediately and never look back because of high ping or should I try to use WTFast to improve ping? I'm mostly PVE only, is it viable to play assassin with ping above 250 for boss or should I change class to summoner (but I really hate that race, I only play female characters with long legs hehe).

Thank you guys

Nope, you're all right. That's normal for this game. Something is causing the game to drop FPS and lag a lot (we're still unsure as to where the problem is, probably the GameGuard they have in place). My advice is that you probably should skip classes like Sin and KFM since they are very ping-sensitive but yeah, the overall stability of this game is next to terrible and if it bothers you so much, the best idea probably is to just quit it. Maybe try one of asian servers? They may be more stable and have higher ping, given your location.

Try some of these:

1. Go and use windowed mode

2. While BnS is running, open task manager and right click on Client.exe, choose Go to details, right click Client.exe again and set priority to high.

3. Set ur battery options to High Performance by clicking on ur battery icon at the lower right.

4. Try and crank ur BnS setting on the lower side. For starters, try checking the box for "Optimize for combat"

EDIT: 5. Use a lower resolution

my 820m laptop can reach 60fps at some zones with this setup. There are stutters of course but this is the best my laptop can do and im quite enjoying the game. Lets just pray for a proper optimization patch. :)

Archived