Arena people.

naiku

Hey,

Just came buy to give my 2 cents here.

What are you guys doing in the arena? Lately I've noticed that a lot of people just hug walls instead of fighting, since u can't be grogied or stun pushed against the wall, and the funny thing is most of summoners/lbms and destros do it, I mean, why go so low, why is EU so toxic and people are so despret to use all kinds of dirty means just to get a win? And I'm not talking about gold players here, I've noticed that high end plat and dimond players do that too? Just one questions - why are you doing this?

To win would be my guess. Win, get beans, turn beans into Soulstones. Rinse repeat. The arena is a joke in this 45+5 format alongside all the botting, so why take it seriously. 

^

I agree after the Feb.10th patch , arena's became joke. I myself just doing arena for a daily beans quest after that i go PVE and do something else. You can't take the arena seriously anymore nowadays because of bots,exploit and other hacks by some players.. so yeah like what this guy said above don't take it seriously.. never!!

Archived