Bots and Spam

WarmMachine

I tried to use F8 this morning, figured I would run the 4 blue dungeons with the hour spare time I had...So I log in, chat window is filled up with spam, I don't bother reporting because no clan members on so I am going to use f8 to run group zones.  Hit f8 and it is full of gold selling spam.  I queue up of a group and get pulled into an on going group with a bot destroyer afk at the entrance. Drop group and requeue, because hey that is the official solution they said on the live stream.  Zone in another destroyer bot, drop group, zone in another destroyer bot....on my 8th try I get a group with no destroyer bot, it has a level 42 but that is OK at least we have 6 people, right?  Wrong, two people in the group zone in then afk.  Try number 22, I finally get a group with one level 44 but nobody is afk.  We clear the zone, and I notice it took me over 30 minutes to get a group to do a 10 minute zone.  Still having 10 minutes to kill and not wanting to play with bots, I log into the forums to see I have a message, it is spam from a gold seller.  This game is infested with bots and gold spammers, it has pretty much killed my desire to play the game.

If they are not allowed to be used, Why is it next to impossible to enter a group zone and have atleast 1 or 2. This is free to play and bots are such a major part of this game and run uninterrupted for weeks.

Post a link on where to download if. if its the only way to make it into the end game farming that everyone else is working for. How is your Ncoin selling going, people might buy them if they cant buy 100 gold for o.68$

Archived