Can i Play this game on these specs ?

MissRin

its just a laptop i bought a while back i am currently playing BnS but its hard to continue playing because of long loading screens when trying to enter crossserver dungeons and random fps drops for some reason o.o since i play games that are way more taxing on my laptop than this why is it so terrible if anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it.

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz 

Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System , x64 Based Processor

windows 8 Pro with Media Center

Uhh idk if there is anything else i can add errr im not verry good with computers so lemme kno if i can add anything else ( u may have to walk me through it tho)

Current Games i Play: (Echo of Soul) ( Rift) (Tera) ( Archage) < im pretty positive all these games require way more specs than i currently have yet they all work fine for me...

The game is optimised so poorly that even people with beast rigs get major FPS drop and choppiness.

I also play on a laptop ASUS X555L and get 20-30 fps in most area's but 50-60 in solo instances.

All I can say is that if you enjoy the game enough to put up with it's optimisation issues then go for it, I play on lowest settings with texture detail on 3 so my sword doesn't look like a melting blob.

do u think there is anyway i can fix the random fps dropping in most areas i have about 30 fps give or take then randomly while fighting it drops sometimes below 10 and even if im just running around it drops too.. but yea if i do an instance solo i get 60 fps easily.. its verry wierd lol

I've had a bit of success with using "optimize for combat" option plus everything being on 3, instead of just a straight 20fps, I usually hover around 40-60 with some drops. It's not perfect by all means, and I haven't been doing anything with too many people (I'm only lv 25), but it's way better than the slideshow i had previously.

I feel like this patch made graphical issues a bit worse, but ofc, just my opinion. And, I don't have a monster rig or anything like that; I have a i3-4150, GTX 650, but since this game is so poorly optimized, it almost doesn't matter.

FPS drops seem to be a common occurrence among most players, regardless of how good their rig is. A friend of mine runs the game at 120 FPS and it drops to 60 from time to time (not like it would matter at that point, but it just goes to show how inconsistent it can be). I experience it too, regularly playing at 50ish FPS, then randomly dropping to 25. 

As others have mentioned, this game is just not optimized very well. 

Archived