Student Bundle.

Aegir

Hello!  Maybe alot of people ask about this already, but the search option didnt show me any topic to resolve my dude, so here i go;

Ingame, in the Hongmoon Store the icon for 7-Days Premium Pack isnt more visible on the reward list on the Student Pack, but in the WebPage says it still give it, anyone test it already to check if really it still gives the premium? Im worried about wasted 10€ for buy it (need buy x2 because of my couple) and in the end dont get the premium.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks if someone replay! ^^

I've bought the bundle before (I believe when the game started) and it gave me 7 days premium. It applies to your account as soon as you buy it and the other rewards are delivered to your box :)

On 6/3/2016 at 2:36 PM, Yahni said:

I've bought the bundle before (I believe when the game started) and it gave me 7 days premium. It applies to your account as soon as you buy it and the other rewards are delivered to your box :)

Ye, i noticed when te game started you can get 7 days premium with the bundle. Problem now is, ingame the icon of premium thing inside of Started Bundle isnt more visible, but its still on the WebPage (who maybe didnt got update). So im curious about it.

Ok. I see what you're saying. Now that I look in-game, I don't see the details that it gives premium, but it says that on the website. I would believe that it still gives the benefits of premium, as it holds the same icon as temporary premium membership bundles at other prices. If you want to be safe, you can ask support (or get a faster response from their twitter), or try buying the bundle. If it does not give you premium, ask for a refund. They should give it to you if you are not given premium due to the fact that it could be false advertising, so they can't deny you there. 

In short, I believe the benefit is still there for premium time.

Archived