Cant uninstall Blade and Soul

wilcken

So, my problem started when my antivirus deleted some Blade and Soul files that were supposed to be troyans, then I couldn't open my bns launcher anymore, everytime I tried to open it my pc couldn't play videos or open other games and I dont know why. Everytime I try to do something to my bns client my pc get the same problem over and over, so I wasn't able to delete the game through control panel or c cleaner, so I deleted all folders manually and tried to install it again but I couldnt because it said that BnS was already installed.

I entered in safe mode to uninstall BnS but I get error 1719 and followed some steps from this forum to solve error 1719 but i couldnt because my windows freezed, everytime I try to fix my problem, the window im working on get freezed, also I have an error that I didn't used to have before and I get it when I try to restart my pc: Playing logoff sound I've tried to solve it but as I said before my window im working on to solve it freezes, I can do everything but when I try to open bns or delete or make a backup recovery or try to solve anything my pc goes to sht, any help is appreciated and sorry for bad english.

Archived