Launcher can't go past 2%

So my launcher is stuck. I would open the launcher, click update, and it goes. But then the time remaining gets higher and higher until the download speed is at 0. Then it just completely stops. When it stops, it just says under 20 minutes remaining. But it's not doing anything. Please tell me what's wrong with my launcher and how to fix it! And if it is possible, can I have manual files so that I can get through the launcher easier?

Thanks!

So many issues in this game its hard to know which one you have got, but when this has happened to me in the past, stuck launcher, the fix that always works for me is

Exit Launcher completely  > open Task manager > go to Processes tab  > find any process with NC in the name  and End the process  > you should now have nothing running from NC  > Exit  Task Manager >  right click Blade and Soul Launch Icon on screen  > Properties >  Compatibility tab  > click Run as Administrator  > Apply > Exit >  re launch game 

43 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

So many issues in this game its hard to know which one you have got, but when this has happened to me in the past, stuck launcher, the fix that always works for me is

Exit Launcher completely  > open Task manager > go to Processes tab  > find any process with NC in the name  and End the process  > you should now have nothing running from NC  > Exit  Task Manager >  right click Blade and Soul Launch Icon on screen  > Properties >  Compatibility tab  > click Run as Administrator  > Apply > Exit >  re launch game 

@Elvenmad It still does it. ;~;

Archived