experience against summoners

Daoman

Hey guys another try hard BM here. Was looking for some additional tips on summoners and how to deal more effectively with them.

let me give you a run down of what I am thinking. I watched a ton of Eyebrows & killing god/ogame and flow. However something is just not sticking with me I always come up slightly dhort and sometimes their not even 50% HP after the exchange. I am just looking for specific details about summoner and I am lazy, I apologise about that but I learn best through trial and error so I left myself to lose a ton vs them to get better at them.i usually start combo when i see tab but they have an additional escape from dazes but not stuns right? Should I spec heavy wound and crash to kd when used on the cat, and avoid ascension? If some of you could help me I sort of learn better through watching and listening I don't like to read as much but whatever you write, I will read. thanks for helping and apologise for being lazy. Im also close to plat as BM and wish to actually make plat but I won't unless I learn how to deal somewhat with this class.

Archived