900905_1452550663

Hello,
I was running the game fine until the latest patch,

I'm on Windows 7 64bit

16gb Ram

I7 4790 Cpu

ATI 7800 series GPU

Right after launching the game,

You get the dragon logo appear then it'll BSOD right away before the character selection screen.

I've tried disabling firewall, doing a filecheck fix, all my drivers are updated was literaly playing yesterday.

Tried safemode with networking, still happened.

Last step i can think of is a complete reinstall. Any ideas?

Got the same problem time ago with my ATi HD 5770 in any game  . I disabled Anti aliasing and the problem disapeared. If posible to disable anti - aliasing, go and try it. Now I am using ATi HD 7850 with radeon-software-crimson-edition-16.1-64 windonws 7 x64 and no problems at all.

30 minutes ago, BRERO said:

Got the same problem time ago with my ATi HD 5770 in any game  . I disabled Anti aliasing and the problem disapeared. If posible to disable anti - aliasing, go and try it. Now I am using ATi HD 7850 with radeon-software-crimson-edition-16.1-64 windonws 7 x64 and no problems at all.

Will try, Did you do this within your graphics card settings, or within the games files? :)

6 hours ago, BRERO said:

Will try, Did you do this within your graphics card settings, or within the games files? :)
My BSOD error is this,
  BCCode:    3b
  BCP1:    00000000C0000005
  BCP2:    FFFFF88005F204D1
  BCP3:    FFFFF88008C98D60
  BCP4:    0000000000000000
  OS Version:    6_1_7601
  Service Pack:    1_0
  Product:    256_1
Was reading about and apparently its a graphics card issue of some sort? It was working fine with BNS yesterday, and i can play everything else just fine.
Reinstalling the card doesnt work either. O.o

11 hours ago, 900905_1452550663 said:

Did you do this within your graphics card settings, or within the games files? :)

It seems the graphic settings can be changed only ingame options.

I've never had graphic issues with my HD7850.

11 hours ago, 900905_1452550663 said:

Was reading about and apparently its a graphics card issue of some sort? It was working fine with BNS yesterday, and i can play everything else just fine.
Reinstalling the card doesnt work either. O.o

After some internet digging I found that your problem is either Graphic Driver (which was mine with HD5770), registry error or bad memory (which i doubt)

If i had your problem I would first clean registry, then remove graphic drivers and install them last updated from ATI site.

If this don't work you may reinstall fresh Windows and BNS, I can't think about any other solutions.

4 hours ago, BRERO said:

It seems the graphic settings can be changed only ingame options.

I've never had graphic issues with my HD7850.

After some internet digging I found that your problem is either Graphic Driver (which was mine with HD5770), registry error or bad memory (which i doubt)

If i had your problem I would first clean registry, then remove graphic drivers and install them last updated from ATI site.

If this don't work you may reinstall fresh Windows and BNS, I can't think about any other solutions.

Thanks, I strangely have it working at the moment, Freshly installing the GPU didn't help, Rather the issue lied in when I updated my USB 3.0 drivers, It somehow killed BNS and Skype with a BSOD whenever they launched.
Its a very strange issue, I resolved it by using an older version of the 3.0 drivers by once more System Restoring.
I've finally made my warlock and am back in the game. :)
Thank you for your assistance however!
Was thiiiiiissssssss close to reinstalling windows lol

Archived