Assassin vs Destroyer Bots

Shrowd

I was wondering if anyone could help me (new player) in giving me tips to defeat destroyer bots as an assassin. I would like to know if any other new players are having this problem or if I'm just slow to pick it up since all the threads I see say destroyer bots are an easy zen bean farm. I'm very interested in the pvp arena aspect of the game even though I have fought few players that aren't bot destroyers. I made it to gold and thought I would be past destroyer bots but I run into more and I was knocked back down to silver. I've watched guide videos on assassin vs destroyer but other than skill tree I haven't learned much since the bots seem to play completely different to normal players (turning in Web 90 degree instant turn to knock me out of stealth) I was hoping some assassin's could tell me some tips on how to abuse the robotic nature of destroyer bots please and thankyou :)

Hello fellow assassin.

The first thing you have to do is learn the patterns, theyll always do the same things under the same circustances. As far as my experience goes they always jump at you and the start (some are smarter and lunch the axe) so you have to look for that and counter properly. They will always use fury if you hit them while in stealth so you should make them waste their skills. They always charge at you if they they are far and are not on cooldown.

Trying to combo them as a normal person is useless, I'm no that good in pvp but what i do is chip them out slowly, i do still use my webbing to get some space, i spec my 1 knockdown and my 3 knockdown to make them waster their escapes. also use chokebomb on my 4 to add more chip, you can always dash to them and break their shields since they always let you do it. 

But as mencioned first, after you know its a bot you will see that it does the same thing over and over, just make sure you dont use your escapes too early and make them use it first.

18 minutes ago, Kamitama said:

Hello fellow assassin.

The first thing you have to do is learn the patterns, theyll always do the same things under the same circustances. As far as my experience goes they always jump at you and the start (some are smarter and lunch the axe) so you have to look for that and counter properly. They will always use fury if you hit them while in stealth so you should make them waste their skills. They always charge at you if they they are far and are not on cooldown.

Trying to combo them as a normal person is useless, I'm no that good in pvp but what i do is chip them out slowly, i do still use my webbing to get some space, i spec my 1 knockdown and my 3 knockdown to make them waster their escapes. also use chokebomb on my 4 to add more chip, you can always dash to them and break their shields since they always let you do it. 

But as mencioned first, after you know its a bot you will see that it does the same thing over and over, just make sure you dont use your escapes too early and make them use it first.

ahhh thank you much appreciated what is the 1 knockdown sorry I thought that was a dash

I wish they would fix this issue it is making pvp VERY boring. I havent seen a real player in my last 15 matches. It wouldnt be too hard. for instance make a prestige arena and a normal arena so those who pay for the game would be bot free. Just a thought and would make the game more $$ because people would be more inclined to get subs to stops bots. Anyways just a thought because if this bot thing continues I will get way to bored of pvp and stop pvping altogether which is a same because I really do enjoy the combat.

Also ppl who say bots are easy win are not assassins, for us the destroyer bots are so annoying cause they ruin our combo potential and ruins our advantage since they can also see you you in hide. You'll meet bots all the way till 1700 where they become a little more rare.

3 minutes ago, Skyrian said:

i had the same problem, i was almost to gold until this destroyer bot showed up :/ 

i really hope ncsoft fixes this... 

It's an issue in even other regions so i dont think they can deal with it atm (maybe later?)

Archived