Tomb of Exiles

CelestialPeres

The breakthrough weapon and the horns quantity are entirely based on RNG. I'd recommend doing the daily as you're guarantee a weapon box and possibly some horns. In regards to the party, use the F8 system (Cross server dungeon) to look for a party. Be aware that there are a bunch of Lv45's that are also doing the Tomb dailies for soulstones, and most, are not very lenient or patient to waiting for people to catch up to them (So try to follow them around if you're able to avoid getting killed). Your weapon will eventually drop :), with some luck of course. 

Hope this helps!

8 minutes ago, xDrakon said:

The breakthrough weapon and the horns quantity are entirely based on RNG. I'd recommend doing the daily as you're guarantee a weapon box and possibly some horns. In regards to the party, use the F8 system (Cross server dungeon) to look for a party. Be aware that there are a bunch of Lv45's that are also doing the Tomb dailies for soulstones, and most, are not very lenient or patient to waiting for people to catch up to them (So try to follow them around if you're able to avoid getting killed). Your weapon will eventually drop :), with some luck of course. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!! 

• 3 weeks later...

Even the cross server sucks for Tomb of Exiles.  I havn't been playing much because it has took to long to find a party.  I would rather grind 100 mobs than sit for > 5 minutes than wait for a party for a non-max level dungeon.

Archived