Account locked/hacked or what?!

toster8992

Hey guys,

I've created this account because i can't log in to my main account since 24 hours. I've played until 02:00pm yesterday, a message poped up: Login Information changed. After this the game closed itself. I tried to log in again, but the launcher told me: login information incorrect. please try again. I tried to login at the website and got another message: Too many failed login trys. Wait a few minutes and try again. The knowlege base at the support page told me to wait 60 minutes and try again, but didnt worked i get the same message every time i try to login there. If i try to reset the password, it says my e-mail is incorrect...

I still got no answer from support or even and e-mail telling me whats going on with my account, i just have no access and thats it!? I'm worried what happend to my account, because i also don't get the message many players have issues with "account locked due to suspicious activitis". I searched the forums and reddit yesterday but didnt found anything helpful.

Does anyone else got the same or a similiar issue, or have an idea what happend? :(

5 minutes ago, toster8992 said:

It happend to you while ingame?

Do you get the Message "account locked due to suspicious activitis"?

Login failed. Please try again in a few minutes (3746)  in launcher.

When i try logging in the website its says  "Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked."

And no..i woke up and that's what i saw

so its a bit different from my problem, because i DON'T get this message:"Due to suspicious acitivity, this account has been locked."

I simple cant login and im afraid that i got hacked, because theres still no information from the support whats going on with my account.

5 minutes ago, toster8992 said:

so its a bit different from my problem, because i DON'T get this message:"Due to suspicious acitivity, this account has been locked."

I simple cant login and im afraid that i got hacked, because theres still no information from the support whats going on with my account.

Try logging in on the NCSoft website. It may give a different message.

i tried many times to login at the NCsoft website. i get the "Too many failed login attempts" error message and cecked the knowlede base at the support page:

4. "Too many failed login attempts" error message

If you have entered your password too many times, you will get an error "Too many failed login attempts". The error message you are seeing is part of a security system in place to prevent an unauthorized party from gaining access to an account by repeatedly guessing passwords. The error will expire automatically after 60 minutes, but login attempts before it expires can cause the timer to reset. 

i waited 60 minutes and longer, but always get the same message

Same problem here.... woke up to a locked account. This is insane. People have waited years for this game and spent money on it just to get banned..... Im so glad I havent spent more than $10 on this game. I feel bad for the guys who spent $100 + on the signature packs and got banned.

Archived