Several Subjects

Miroki

Hey there,

I apologize right away for my bad English.

I've got three matters that I want to discuss with you and obviously be stated to by NCSoft (and, if possible, be linked to any answer already given):

1) Why is it a possibility to create hacks such as the recent summoner-cheat (which allows them to have infinite stealth, chi and therefore sunflowers) and actually use it in this game? Why do I still have this rootkit named "GameGuard" on my PC if it is not even able to protect the game and my playexperience from cheats described as above?

2) What is NCSoft planning to do against those players who used the Ogong-Door-Bug? I'd find it kind of confusing if everyone was perma-banned, since this bug could've probably be solved easily.

3) Is there going to be a change in how the IP-authorization works? I've already got a verify-mail EVERY DAY (not even kidding) since launch and I have to say: This is actually very annoying!

Sorry, if this is already discussed anywhere else. I find it hard to stay in touch with the forums.

Regards

" which allows them to have infinite stealth, chi and therefore sunflowers) and actually use it in this game "

This is impossible, chi, stealth and all skills in general are proceeded on server not on client, you can't make a "cheat" to alter these values, now movement is another story ...

Well gameguard, I see a lot of people complaining about it, while there are ways to go around I bet it cuts like 60% of "casuals" who googled some random "cheat" from 1st google page and tried to use it, so appreciate that please.

Then how do you explain that the bot-summoner is able to shoot Flower, go invisible, shoot flower, go in invisible and so forth (like here:

They don't even autoattack (I think), you can circle them and they won't hit you ever. I know that normally you shouldn't be able to alter those values in the client, since it's serverside, but yeah.

Are you implying that GameGuard isn't a bad and useless thing since people can go around it? If that is possible, then why do they make all users have to use it as "Anti-Cheat-Tool", which purpose it obviously isn't able to fulfill?

Archived