Why so many crashes?

Arlend

Hey guys, I've come to explain a little issue that I know it's happening to most of us: yes the crash issues.

At first I was patient and just run the repair after the crash and continue playing... But after a few weeks of having some random crashes during certain loading screens, it started to *cricket* me off. 

Why is this happening so often? I mean at first I thought that it could be some bug problem or something, but now I'm starting to think it has something to do with my game. Every few days I log in start playing and suddenly during a loading screen at the story quest or even during a talk with an npc, bam, crash. With aparently no reason...

Any clues? 

I'm running the game on windows 10, 64bits. 

1 hour ago, Sparkfear said:

I'm also running x64 windows 10 and I've never encountered a crash while playing. I honestly think it might be on your edge.

No its NCSoft its no offense but everyone that got lucky to play the game smooth shouldnt think just cause ur game runs stable its cause others, the game definitly does have MAJOR Issus, I mean it cant be that u had to disable several services or even FIREWALL or Anit Virus Tools, They need to disable GameGuard in a clear way instead of just deactivating. But I dont get it, cause the original client runs stable its just the NA/EU version of the game that they turned into a mess

2 hours ago, Miryle said:

No its NCSoft its no offense but everyone that got lucky to play the game smooth shouldnt think just cause ur game runs stable its cause others, the game definitly does have MAJOR Issus, I mean it cant be that u had to disable several services or even FIREWALL or Anit Virus Tools, They need to disable GameGuard in a clear way instead of just deactivating. But I dont get it, cause the original client runs stable its just the NA/EU version of the game that they turned into a mess

Yea, I opened a ticket and still waiting for they to explain me something after I lend them my specs. But I'm feeling that it has to be more with the game than with me. Anyway the crashes/dcs, etc. are just insane for a 5 years old game, they should check that. 

Archived