Beckon in 2nd lesson in dungeon

Bloodsoaked

OK I am getting my 2nd lesson in the dungeon and I am supposed to "use beckon on dumpling". So first of all, there is no "dumpling" however there is a "darling" which attacks. The teacher keeps screaming at me to use 'beckon' which i do over and over but nothing happens. That darling cat keeps beating up my cat like crazy, I can beckon till the crows come out and nothing happens.

All the time the teacher does not repeat or tell any instructions, she/he just screams the whole time to beckon!

My E key does not even show beckon. The Tab key shows lunge and the Z key shows Huzzah. But I faithfully press E for Beckon and dont beckon.

OK so now I have backed out of the whole game five times and started the dungeon again but the teacher still does not repeat any instructions. I enter and she screams 'beckon' and my cat keeps getting whacked.

OK I am getting scared even asking a question on this forum because people say I am a troll. Frick it, i am just trying to play this game and am at my wit's end!

Are you within the range of your cat? What Beckon does is that it immediately summons your cat to your side, resetting their aggro target so they stop attacking.

Beckon is E, it really doesn't show in the GUI except you can see it in your skill window.

skill_icon_summon_0_14.png

and people think you're a troll because of the way you speak. I hope you're not using google translate.

I was wrong on my first comment.

In any case, Make sure you are targeting Darling and are in range of him before you hit E. (Been a while since I've done Hanjoon's (Hajoon?) quests)

Q and E do not have a visible button on your bars so you can't see it anyways.

2 minutes ago, BCJinx said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the whole point is to "steal" the others cat, correct? Learning how to beckon their cat in place of yours. Make sure you are targeting Darling and are in range before you hit E. (Been a while since I've done Hanjoon's (Hajoon?) quests)

Q and E do not have a visible button on your bars so you can't see it anyways.

Hajoon's quest just teaches you to use Beckon. You can only use it for your cat

Archived