Arena bots and new players

Tss

Hello everyone, i saw a few videos about blade and soul a while ago and was really looking forward to play this game, i didnt play it right away because i was busy with the start of another diablo season but as soon as i got my hands on this game i loved it, like almost every single thing in this game. Played non stop as soon as i got home from work and stood up untill late night to level as much as i could. My goal was to get to max level, start doing arena and see how far and quick i could get in this game, got to max max level a few days ago but only for the past 2-3 days i've been more into the arena, started to be really fun , fast paced matches and learning the basics of the other classes and figure out how to counter them is allways cool.

The problem is... the destroyers, the bot destroyers to be more specific, i read online that it was supose to be easy to beat them, and in fact some actually are, but most of them, either because they use better bots or because i am obviously not good at pvp (been around 1600-1650 most of the time) totally rekt me, they turn while cced when i try to get behind , they seems to instantly react to certain abilities, they allways face you and chase while you're stealthed no matter what, probably there's a way as a sin to easly beat them and i'm not aware of it, but like me , many other new players arent, the thing is ... it tottaly burnt my will to play this game, at some point i think i got a streak of like 13 ou 14 destroyers in a row, felt like frikin uninstalling the game and forget about the time i wasted leveling and the money i spent witht the subscription.

Judging by the amount of bots in arena , i doubt that there is a ban wave going on, i doubt that our reports for boting are being taken in consideration, there isnt worse thing than investing time and money into a game just to realise that your playing experience will be totally destroyed by botters and there's no visible measures been taken against them.

I love how this game looks and plays and i would like it to be worth playing and PAYING, yes because i'm very much willing to support the game financialy with the subscriptions and what not , but not like this, not if i cant have fun with the game, as a new player i feel like, once again, i just waste time and money here and i hope, for the sake of the ppl at around gold rating and new players still learning the game, that this issues is really been looked into.

They're a bit harder to beat as an assassin, so I hear, since you can't really get behind them.  The turning while webbed/frozen is some haxxor bs for sure.  You have to fight them completely differently than you would fight a player-piloted destroyer, which is a *cricket*.  I unfortunately have no tips for you, as I don't play an assassin. :(  They're easy on my FM though.

Archived