ARENA/DUNGEON CRASHING??? 15 TIMES IN 1 HOUR?

PrincessTea

I don't have any idea whats going on but this is extremely pissing me off. 

Every time I'm on a boss fight in a dungeon or an arena match the client crashes like crazy, ESPECIALLY During a victory and near death of a boss. 

I can barely do tag matches because it will make my team lose if my game crashes on them and i'm on their team. Yesterday my client crashed a total of 15 TIMES BETWEEN THE DUNGEON AND ARENA IN ONE HOUR???   I never experienced this problem before but now for the past 2-3 days it has been cringe worthy to even use the client. I've been waiting for this NA release since i was 16 and i'm getting really discouraged in continuing playing it  (i'm still going to play it lol) But please fix this problem as a matter of fact FOCUS ON THE ARENA BUGS AND GLITCHES THEIRS A TON OF THEM.  Also is anyone eles having this problem?  This was a little more of a rage/vent then a bug report but i just needed to get my point across.

ugh yeah I crashed 3 times today during arena. Literally needed one more win to get back to plat this season too ): also made my team lose in 3s I think, I logged back in and rank went down. we were gonna win. ): chalked it up to bad luck but guess I'm not the only one.

Archived