Current Endgame Destroyer SS / other questions

Wraidd

I currently have a True Siren Axe Stage 10, siren belt stage 10, true infernal accessories....I'm curious as to what the best soul shield combo is for a dps destroyer...and also...at what point can i stop upgrading gear to level up for 50?, do i NEED the true pirate wep/accessories? or can i leave him where he's at at level to 50 fine when the content drops?...or do i need to get everything maxed?...Any help is appreciated...doing alot of this solo...ty in advance

To answer your question about upgrading your weapon here is a quote from their reddit AMA:

The upgrade path when level 50 content is released will be similar to what Taiwan is currently using.

***NOTE: The names are not final for the level 50 weapons.
True Profane will be able to upgrade to Devil weapon
True Siren will be able to upgrade to True Devil weapon
True Pirate will be able to upgrade to True Breeze (Gale) weapon

Basically, you can leave your True Siren Axe where it is and when the next patch comes, you can upgrade it to True Devil. If you level your current weapon now to Pirate, you will be able to upgrade it next patch to a better weapon than the True Devil one. I hope this makes sense.

7 minutes ago, Odintcova said:

To answer your question about upgrading your weapon here is a quote from their reddit AMA:

The upgrade path when level 50 content is released will be similar to what Taiwan is currently using.

***NOTE: The names are not final for the level 50 weapons.
True Profane will be able to upgrade to Devil weapon
True Siren will be able to upgrade to True Devil weapon
True Pirate will be able to upgrade to True Breeze (Gale) weapon

Basically, you can leave your True Siren Axe where it is and when the next patch comes, you can upgrade it to True Devil. If you level your current weapon now to Pirate, you will be able to upgrade it next patch to a better weapon than the True Devil one. I hope this makes sense.

is that level 50 stuff?

Archived