Flavor of the Month...ect...

Balu07

Greetings fellow combatants!

I can clearly say, when i saw te first vids about the game years ago i was really excited about the Blade master...and i was sure it is going to be extremely popular (as it is), and even trough i reconsideret many times at start i rolled assasin...and abandoned it at 21.  And leveled a Bm to 45. 

I was ok with it, till i hit the "no content" wall, before bloodshade and started to wonder...what alt to play (might be usefull for SoulStone farming and to do smt after dailyes), and sice the Warlock was not out i started the second class i found most interesting...the kfm. After a time i realized i am wasting all my gold on it and playing it like a main, not realizing...i dont even really like this.

So i logged in arena and started testing, what play style i like and class itself visually, ect...i have to say...they are both ok. As for performance...not sure..i won a lot of battles with kfm (but takes extreme effort even only to understand what is going on with my character) and played really skilled plays with Bm to, but i have to admit...Blade Dancers still amaze me!

They destroy me without effort. So many stuns....it even made me wonder...maybe i roll one just to see how it is....right now its like at 14ish, and not sure i like the lyn as race....i would like i think the playstyle trough.

And it came down to the topic : I started looking at what others say, and think...and it generally gets down to ...what people favor now...and trough the game is fearly balanced at 50, i am still unsure what to play. For sure i am not going to play my KFM...but i really regret wasting so much money on it.

As For the blade dancer....not sure. Is it just the flavor of the month? Or is it really that good? Bm still feels a bit...sluggish compared to kfm fast paced bouncing...and i am really struggling with Fm and summoners. 

Any opinions?

Archived