Destro or KFM

Husoc

Thank goodness you asked this before creating your character.  This way, I can provide you with facts before anyone provides you with their biased opinion.

Destroyer is better.  In fact it's the best class for both PVP and PVE.

PS if anybody says otherwise, they are wrong.  There is no such thing as opinion, Destroyer is better and that's a fact.  It's probably in a book somewhere too. 

11 minutes ago, Valdes said:

Thank goodness you asked this before creating your character.  This way, I can provide you with facts before anyone provides you with their biased opinion.

Destroyer is better.  In fact it's the best class for both PVP and PVE.

PS if anybody says otherwise, they are wrong.  There is no such thing as opinion, Destroyer is better and that's a fact.  It's probably in a book somewhere too. 

Ok thanks, i have 1 more question. Ruby with 360 additonal damage or 120 with 2.5 sec stun?

Desroyer is deffnitly eassyer than KFM, and from what i known (and feel) he is stronger than him in booth: PvP and PvE, BUT he isn`t best like Valdes said. He is one of the strongest and easiest classes, but lets look at Blade Dancer and Summoner too. If you look at Destro and KFM onyly then Destro. Be aware that Destro may be nerf in future becouse of BD and Summoners cry (they cry especially in game). But till now i recomand Destro especially if you have lags/dont have at least 40FPS (KFM become powerful when he use his counter).

Check what trigger it. its basic for crystals. But for destro i think you should go for 360 dmg. if you have free slot add 120dmg and 2.5sec stun (if its triggered by crit or atk). Destro have already 2stuns (1 and 2) so better choose higher dmg at start. Still giving more stun is good idea to make spin/wrath chance to stun.

For destro get 1st: dmg, dmg when knockdown, bloodsuck(wrath allow you to heal TONS of hp), and then decide.

Archived