HP difference Mushin Tower F7 NA/EU and Kr servers.

Zendetsu

Just saw some videos where the boss of Mushins Tower F7 has got about 300k life with a timelimit of 4 minutes 30 seconds on Korean server. So on NA server the boss got about 580k hp with the same amount of time. Are we doing more damage or is this a nerf those bosses will get in a future update?

Can not really compare with other versions until we get the 50 patch currently every thing we are getting in the 45 patch is completely different to what they had in their 45 patches, our weapons have different attack and soul shields have completely different stats than what they had too, 

I was under the impression early on we would be getting same content and gear etc that Korea had, but evidently were are not, plus we are 'skipping' alot of content too.

So I would not try to compare anything yet untill we get the level 50 patch, I used to play Asian servers and I am already confused with how NCwest are changing and skipping so much content

However our current Floor 7 boss seems about the same fight as I remember on Asian servers, I have not noticed his HP so if it is more I guess we are doing more damage, I will know better when Floor 8 comes out, first boss is a tight DPS race.

Archived