Unusual sign-in activity on mail

KarateHerp

Hey!

Since i downloaded and started playing this game just few days ago, i've gotten about 10 Unusual sign-in acitivities on my mail from IP-adresses from Taiwan, China, and Korea and that mail is connected with this game only.

So how about you guys plug the hole that's leaking because somehow our account information is out somewhere.

Ofc they can try in vain because they wont get the mail neither way, but it annoys me quite a bit..

Anyone else experienced the same thing? Or am i the only victim?

I got something similar. After downloading the game I got alert from my Twitter and Facebook account, someone tried to log in from different area. Also they tried my mailbox. I got plenty of notifications in a short time..

It may be from accounts compromised previously.  These guys have been known to keep databases of usernames and associated passwords to run a login script searching for that one account that's using the same login information.

Glad you had IP Recognition on, though I would probably change your password just to be on the safe side.

Yeah i've been playing games my whole life, and especially MMO's and i just noticed these activities the moment i downloaded and started with BnS.

And other then that i like to keep my computer clean, so yeah theres nothing that can explain it other then something that has to do with the registration to Blade and Soul.

As they can try all they want to get into my email and like i said it just annoys me more then it bothers me :)

Archived