Beware when doing 1v1 arena NA

Animusx

There is a bug that is not listed in the known bug issues. The bug is after x amount of 1v1 matches you will be kicked from the game. You have to let your cache from BnS clear before you can launch again. This usually triggers at start or at a defeat or victory when the reset of the matches are done. What this causes is a instant disconnect causing you to forfeit teh match and lose. Until this is fixed your rankings will have issues. I just had a 11 win steak erased due to disconnect on match reset after I won the first round. These disconnect only happen when in the arena. Always happens at a round reset.

3 hours ago, Animusx said:

There is a bug that is not listed in the known bug issues. The bug is after x amount of 1v1 matches you will be kicked from the game. You have to let your cache from BnS clear before you can launch again. This usually triggers at start or at a defeat or victory when the reset of the matches are done. What this causes is a instant disconnect causing you to forfeit teh match and lose. Until this is fixed your rankings will have issues. I just had a 11 win steak erased due to disconnect on match reset after I won the first round. These disconnect only happen when in the arena. Always happens at a round reset.

So that's why I got 3 wins without having to land a blow? GG

Ping issues, Lag issues, Exploits like paw glitch, memory leaks, Classes not where they should be, Hackers...Are we sure this isn't a beta?

Archived