lags in arena?

roflundso

Are there any news or official statements by now (after how long?? :D rofl) ? i mean its getting worse by the day... or do we have to buy premium and get rank 10 to receive lag free pvp? i mean for a game thats SO PING DEPENDEND AS THIS .... ........................ should probably just uninstall and be done with this

Its always fun to see when u stand in front of an enemy, he starts defending, u wanna use guard break, ... u right click and right click ... nothing happens... .... u look to the icons ... no rmb icon... hmm great ... or when im stealthed i try to stun ppl... hmm not in range... earlier i got stunned all the time from ppl 20m away, or was inside spin range of a destroyer when he was 10+m away on my screen ... its simply unplayable, i cant even anicancel, if i stun an enemy im already lucky if i can use 1 skill in the 2secs that he is stunned, talking about damage is already a joke at this point, or using skills like my q that has 0.2s skill duration... rofl

on other games i have ping between 5-15ms ... here its 200ms ++, not constant but the spikes are the problem and the loss. even using wtfast and stuff, in pve it helps a little but even there i get really evil spikes, but pvp... yea well.. 1cat and im dead, cant do sht about it even if summoner is afk

its been so many weeks now and the problem is still there, a lot of ppl have it so its probably not just my imagination, but whatever, im already used to games of inferior quality from this company and especially the greedy moneygrab mentality. but as this game was mostly pvp oriented and the pvp is really a lot of fun and the pve just a side aspect for me i thought id wait and be patient for them to fix this as there are lots of ppl complaining but i cant feel ANY improvements. im really at a point now where the pve is so boring that im not even willing to log in for that and the pvp is unplayable, so what should i do? i really wanna play the pvp as its a lot more fun than most other games ive played so far.... im really sad now :(

Archived