PVP lag worse than ever

TheStevieJ

I'm a BM, I'll give you a example of the stuff I cant do. 

I knock them in the air with F, do my LMB, as they hit the floor, it takes about 3 seconds before it can respond (Usually I should be able to LMB them once or so as they hit the floor) I cant do anything. When I get up from the floor from a knockdown, yet again another couple / few seconds before I can do anything cause my skill button wont react at all. If I shoulder charge them, it will take a couple of seconds before I can do anything but F them.

This is ridiculous. Do you know how hard it is to pvp with a delay like this?

Playing in the EU

I literally cannot tech chase because my skills wont work when I press them because of this huge amount of delay. PVE is fine for me.

150 isnt bad at all tbh. i dont know what is going on though, i havent played in like 3 days but today when i played it was bouncing all around on lag. sometimes it was fine and sometimes it was about a 1.5 second delay. i only played one because i didnt wanna mess up my record lol. something is funky though for sure.

I could play on 150, what you fail to read is the fact my skills will literally not activate, that's how laggy it is, I have to press them about 90 times for them to work. Example - Q / E Will not work 3/4 of the time due to lag, when Im knocked down and tab I stand still when I get up from 2-3 seconds cause nothing I press works.

Archived