Faction PvP Etiquette?

Gelonic

I just logged out due to frustration of the Faction PVP system, mainly because when I'm going around doing my faction dailies not engaging in any type of PvP then out of no nowhere I get jumped by 3+ players at the same time of the opposite faction. I'd like to start seeing at least some degree of Etiquette in the faction PvP system normally when players run they don't want to engage so why would you run them down, it simply makes them get frustrated and quit. Last time I checked and it was during the closed beta, players that died in faction pvp didn't give off prestige if they themselves didn't have any... But I might be wrong, either way it's frustrating. I know so smart *** is going to say " Well you don't have to do you faction dailies if you don't want too."   What I'm trying to do is make it possible for PVE oriented players like myself to do the faction dailies without being killed when they refuse to engage in PvP when confronted.

I would suggest joining the more populated faction if you want to complete your dailies with ease. They may need to kill you to complete their faction daily quest. If all else fails, join a clan so you can go around doing dailies as a 6-man party! Good luck to you.

Archived