stun locks and mysterious purple skills

WlLDCARD

One major thing I noted as a new member to this game, was that during pvp it is more important to skill correctly than to have good gear or reaction time.

Multiple fights went south and often times when fighting casters they sort of stand 20 feet away and spam me with ice. I rock a martial artist because I wanted a challenge and people seemed

to rate that one as a more difficult class. The combos are very fun but when fighting a mage i basically afk because I have no way to escape.

I talked with small squirrel and he mentioned that my skills were set up for garbage. So I began looking into propper pvp skilling. I have made several changes as well as adding knock up combos into grapple disables but yet every time i see a mage, i go grab a coffee and box of clenex. Just sort of sit there and wonder, what is this magical purple skill to break out of bs?

If anyone has any information to the whereabouts of such skill for martial artist, please let me know.

-thanks, (the other) wildcard (also who took my name -_- mixcloud.com/thewildcard)

In 1vs1 and 3vs3 arena, your equipment is useless. What matters are your skill, skills and skill points. Reaction time is VERY important, because it allows you to escape CCs without wasting your long anti-cc cooldowns.

Not sure what "purple" skill you're talking about though. Usually the tab key lets you escape CCs, but that might require a skill point or two.

Uh yeah.

Tab is a gap closer launcher.

RMB is a gap closer.

And you can block his ranged attacks.

(It felt odd to me as KFm and I felt 'locked' in place as well the first couple times.) But its not really like that.

Use your Q and E button to get invincibility, use your C button to get invincibility and gap close.

The list goes on, learn to read, and then read your skills.

33 minutes ago, Vexe said:

In 1vs1 and 3vs3 arena, your equipment is useless. What matters are your skill, skills and skill points. Reaction time is VERY important, because it allows you to escape CCs without wasting your long anti-cc cooldowns.

Not sure what "purple" skill you're talking about though. Usually the tab key lets you escape CCs, but that might require a skill point or two.

Thank you. I went through some tutorials and It seems tab has an ice gaurd skill that will not only escape but freeze people in emergency. This should help me to escape phantom grasps, and other telepathic bs.

Also the one i was thinking of i believe was second wind, which is my tab as well for escaping physical grapple bs and stun-daze crap.

I shall respec and continue on my tyranic pvp spree!

thanks everyone, will be in touch!

*DJWILDCARD*

mixcloud.com/thewildcard

Archived