Blade Masters join in!

Drita

Blade Masters from all servers,

what are your favorite combos? Favorite skills? 

What makes Blade Masters special and different from the other classes?

I would like to share my own opinion and experience... I started off as a Blade Dancer (my very first character) and I am on my 4th character now, which happens to be a Blade Master. The Lyn Race is really adorable in general, but that shouldn't fool you. Blade Dancers are really strong! My second character was a Summoner, which was a class easy to master, so I eventually stopped using that char (the whole point of the game was lost for me) I felt like my familiar does all of the action and I am just helping. I am not saying that the Summoner is a bad class, in fact, it's a really good one for a start and I love the idea of having a pet in a MMORPG. My third character was a Kung Fu Master... Gosh! Those are living breathing weapons for real! But I wasn't impressed by the lack of AOE since I love attacking a big group of monsters... They are single targeted and, man, they're strong! They are one of the top PvP classes, but everything depends mostly on the player and how experienced they are. I am playing as a Blade Master now and I love it so far. It's good for PvP and it can tank fairly well. Each and every class has it's good and bad sides, this is only based on my personal opinion. What is yours? :)

Archived