Character Creation Sliders

ShinSama

Ok so I am just wondering what the character creation sliders are based off of, mainly the ones that change the body's appearance.(the upper body and lower body)  I just want to know if they are based off of some scale like centimeters or inches. I would really like to know because I make a lot of my characters based off fictional characters (characters from games or anime) and knowing this would make my life much easier because I would rather not keep staring at a picture and have to move to the character creation screen constantly because it does get a bit annoying sometimes

Hello ShinSama,

A question that I wondered about too.:D If it had used inches or centimetres, I could have just plugged in my own measurements!:D As it is, I kind of guessed with my ForceMaster.:) Although it should be possible to make educated guesses based on good, clear pics of even fictional characters. If You open a pic in Paint, there is a number value up and down and left and right. You can use those to get percentages for various stats.

Michelle

Ok so i understand what you mean about opening the picture in Paint, but what number value will it show? For example is it in pixels or something like that? Also where will it show up on Paint and thanks a lot for the information you've given me, it's gonna be really helpful when I make new characters :)

Hello, Shinsama

Thinking about it, what I mentioned may not be as much use to you as I had implied. As I said, when making characters, I would experiment with each slider. It would have been easier, in some cases, if the sliders were in Inches and Centimetres, especially those typically measured such as the Bust, waist and hips. In any case, I will try to show you what I meant and you can decide if it is of any use.

O.K. Here is a character that I just put together: Gon, Forcemaster.

Capture5_zpsrevwsskk.png

Put her in front of the plainer background so it is easier to see dimensions, take a screen shot and open that with Paint or perhaps something similar: 

Capture8_zpsdl8x4ann.png

If you notice, at the bottom are two numbers, 1252 and 1021 for the width and height of this pic. Using my cursor, if I place it next to her left hip, my right, I get a value in the lower left. 585, 630, and on her left hip, my right, 720, 630. So her hips are 135 wide. Now if you have a pic of someone you want to try to make into a BnS Character, open that pic on Paint and the BnS Character on Paint, (Same sized pics), and you can see if you are close before saving that character. 

As I said, not as useful a I had initially thought. In any case, the trickiest part for me has been the smile. Otherwise, guessing works O.K.:)

Well, Good luck and if you can not make exactly what you want, perhaps you can make better!:)

Ɱ℩çħεζζεƵ?

One more!:D

Capture2_zpsvhw5wjwk.png

Archived