Fortune Pig in Mushins Tower?

Stompkiller

i just re-roll if it appear ... coz its stupid not having a loot ... and tbh if its a RARE from the wheel then it should be as its ez to finish round AND drop loot :X

and advice for u guys, save the blue accessories drop from there coz its needed to breakthrough the accessories in this new patch ... dont remember the name, u can check it on the coin exchange merchant in mushin tower .... as i salvaged few, when i upgrade my necklace .. ops ...  they cost 100 warrior token if u rly unlucky and DONT buy them for warrior token u will need tons for weapon upgrade ....

gl

On 2/16/2016 at 5:16 AM, AeGamer said:

and advice for u guys, save the blue accessories drop from there coz its needed to breakthrough the accessories in this new patch ... dont remember the name, u can check it on the coin exchange merchant in mushin tower .... as i salvaged few, when i upgrade my necklace .. ops ...  they cost 100 warrior token if u rly unlucky and DONT buy them for warrior token u will need tons for weapon upgrade ....

I believe he's referring to the Enlightened accessories (which include enlightened necklace, earring, ring and belt, and only drops from bosses in the tower). I'd also recommend saving the Volcano Offering accessories to use as food once you evolve your accessories though :)

Archived