Failed To Connect To Server.

Reiec

Everytime I try to launch the game on Europe Servers,it checks for updates,then right after the PIN code is put in,it says " SystemErr - (200: Account Authentication Failure)"

This only happens when I try to connect to Europe and the game runs perfectly fine on North America but with high ping.I'm also from Europe in case that helps in anything.

This has happened the first time I got the game too,I could only connect to North America.

I would appreciate it if someone was to help me with this issue ^-^.

Same problem too.

I play on the NA server.  I kept getting the error message and failed to connect.  Then I switched to the EU server to try my luck and I got in.  Since I do not play there, I switched back to the NA server again and I got in.  It was all 15 minutes ago.  Now when I tried to log in again, I can't.  I keep getting the same error message again and again...

Hi!

I'm having the same issue since the day 1 playing this game. I've tried many things but no one worked, until today. Im trying to uninstall my antivirus (avira) and change it into avast. 

Voila, that error never shown up again. Maybe you can try this solution out. 

Well in our case, right after the 2/24 maintenance, the game do not proceed to character selection window anymore. I always encountered the "Failed to connect to the server" or "the server is under maintenance".

Do you have any solution for this problem?

Archived