Suspicious Character

DragonH

Good Moorning, yesterday i was farming Profane on the Soul zone, and before leaving, i saw a character running the same way, back and forward, crossing the boss zone, all the time, back and forward, the name wasnt suspicious tho.

I went back to sleep, 7 h later i log in to my dailly dash, and what he was doing? Back and forward in a straight line near the WORLD BOSS spawn position, also if he died, it must be programmed to go there by itslef cause i saw a mob killing it and he went back there. When the boss respawns, he only do his basic attacks.

What you think? i reported him for BOT.

I definitely think it's a botter. I saw someone yesterday before I was sleeping camping one spot and killing things. I woke up this morning and they were still in the same spot killing things even though they were level 45 lol and it's not even significant things with good drop. It's just a mob of monsters you kill for exp.

Anyways after they took out gameguard (not like the program really stopped hacks and bots anyways), there seems to be a lot more botters and hackers :/

Archived