Is KFM going to be nerfed?

Truce

KFM's damage is pretty absurb atm, mostly due to how every KFM in gold and above apparently can execute perfect 3rf's on command *cough cough*

is anyone familiar with korean patches, aka will KFM receive nerfs in the future?

2 hours ago, DocHoliday said:

Nah, kfm doesnt see any representation at the top tier of competition.  Anybody who knows how to play can avoid getting 100-0'd ezpz.

While im not asking for any nerfs, this is just wrong. Kfm is the most represented class in top 500 korea (97 Kfm with 19,4%). Korea has 1 class more (2 classes with soul fighter but there arent any in top 500 yet), so 20% is even more significant as with only 7 classes.

36 minutes ago, Nholan said:

While im not asking for any nerfs, this is just wrong. Kfm is the most represented class in top 500 korea (97 Kfm with 19,4%). Korea has 1 class more (2 classes with soul fighter but there arent any in top 500 yet), so 20% is even more significant as with only 7 classes.

how is it wrong.  They arent even playing the same game in korea.  level 50 and way more skill points?  dont compare korea balance to NA balance, its apples and oranges.  and no its not wrong, whats wrong is how easy summoner is to get to +gold, or that LBD has more stuns AND more CC immunes than any other class.  how about you actually try playing KFM before you knock it.  Ive played kfm, assassin, summoner, and lbd and lbd and summoner are LAUGHABLY more powerful than the other classes.  if you let a kfm get his entire combo off on you on pretty much any class other than blade master you have got to be a total moron.

5 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

how is it wrong.  They arent even playing the same game in korea

I thought u were referring to korea because the thread is about future balance changes on kfm based on the performance in korea. But its still wrong and you obviously dont follow the current community tournaments. KFM is at least under the top4 best classes atm, also redeyez(kfm) won the imperial tournament 4 times in a row and there are always some kfm's in the brackets.

Just now, Nholan said:

the top4 best classes atm

Oh my god? top 4? Out of How many?

7?

oh.  shit must be op.

Just now, Nholan said:

always some kfm's in the brackets

also you say SOME KFMS IN THE BRACKETS?

jesus, something must be done right away!

4 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Oh my god? top 4? Out of How many?

7?

oh.  shit must be op.

also you say SOME KFMS IN THE BRACKETS?

jesus, something must be done right away!

Id never said kfm is op didnt i? But you want to make kfm look weak what is bullshi t. They are insanely strong on the 45 patch. Then you make balance statements out of subjective experience on gold lvl play.  Making conclusion about balance out of anything else then high level play is pathetic. You can say "look at the current top 500, alot more high ranked summoners than other classes" or "there is no counterplay to class x, no top tier player beat class x in the near past". But not "i played n classes in arena i am undoubtely the best resource to judge balance".

Archived