Another thread about your shit arena servers

TheStevieJ

/rant

Everyone breaks out of all my stuns / dazes in lag and teleports me into a combo or magically breaks out of theres with no escape because my skills start hitting their shadow.

like a *cricket*ing 10ms delay on everything, yea i really gon kill dem summoners now.

Welcome to the club. I literally have just stopped playing this game because of the Arena lag. PvP is the only thing I even want to do in this game and I can't do it. I always have 200+ ms in Arena. Some people *cough* NCsoft *cough* won't recognize this as a problem...but 90% of the community seems to knows it is. It probably won't get fixed...

10 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

http://www.twitch.tv/spoookytgc/v/40989831

Enjoy, this issue makes the lag look tiny. All the confirmed hackers have been summoners. 

LMAO HAHAHAHHAHA wtf

My favourite mmo before this was a game called C9 (Continent of the ninth) the publishers AKA webzen are what killed and completely ruined the game, which is now completely near enough dead.

I swear to god if this company ruins my now favourite game and already, I'm going to be pissed, waited a while for a good mmo to be released.

1 minute ago, TheStevieJ said:

LMAO HAHAHAHHAHA wtf

My favourite mmo before this was a game called C9 (Continent of the ninth) the publishers AKA webzen are what killed and completely ruined the game, which is now completely near enough dead.

I swear to god if this company ruins my now favourite game and already, I'm going to be pissed, waited a while for a good mmo to be released.

hacker 1

hack 2

Hey I played against that same Dersytoo summoner in a 3v3, we destroyed him. Goes to show that even with hacks some people are just absolutely terrible at games.

Really hope they fix the hacks and laggy servers though. I want to enjoy this game but its getting pretty hard to.

Archived