Need advice for gear

DarkRyu

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to BnS. I only play PvE and right now I have True Profane Weapon stage10 and necklace, ring, earring all at Awakened Infernal stage 10.

I'm struggling with mushin tower floor 6/7 and have the feeling my gear is too weak, so I do weak DPS. The next upgrade on weapon or accessories would be expensive for me, especially the costs for 4-5 moonwater stones. So I need your advice, should I upgrade my gear or keep it until the next patch? If yes, should I upgrade my weapon to sirene or upgrade my accessories first? Which one will increase my DPS more? Thanks a lot for your help!

You need about 360 attack power, 30% crt. rate, 180% crt. damage to be able to beat floor 5.

You can use blackram bopae set fused to crt. rate, or also moonwater arena bopae set fused to crt. rate. You should own bracelet with crit./att.power. And also diamond with attack power will be fine, but not neccessary - but still better to have +8 att. power diamond for 2silver then +150 add. damage gems D. Recommended gems - stun, life drain, cc.

Floor 6 is easy, floor 7 is very easy. If you have 5 stuns and invincibility like destroyer. When junghado soak the floor (red halfglobe appear under him), just use defensive/invincibility skill in moment when he move to give you combo.

Thanks for your reply!

I dont have any problem to beat floor 5, but cant beat floor 6/7. I feel quite weak and that I lack DPS. Thats why I consider to upgrade my gear. The question is, shall I upgrade my weapon to Sirene or better upgrade my ring/earring/necklace? what will increse my damage output more?

How are your soul shields ?  at to be more exact your stats,  High HP like from the Moonwater PVP set is good, but it does not really do anything, all high HP does is makes you able to take more damage before you eventually die.

Ideally for mushin tower, you should be using a PVE set, something like the set from E-Fleet 24 man the overall stats better suite PVE content. 

Stats: 

ATTACK > is good all the time ist a increase in ALL damage

CRIT DAMAGE > is a damage multiplier and your biggest dealer of damage , base Crit damage is 150%, which means your crits do 150% more damage than a 'normal' attack which is also boosted more with buffs and power procs etc

soft cap for Crit Damage is 200%

CRIT > obviously your chance to crit, which is also good , but not as important as the prev 2

DEFENCE > is a good stat , it completely mitigates a % of damage, so it is incoming damage reduction, self explanatory good

One thing alot of players overlook, is ACCURACY which is your chance to hit the target, and 100% Accuracy means you have 100% chance to hit a target of the same level as you, BUT they still could block, evade, dodge etc

For bosses in dungeons and mushin tower especially you should have at least 105% ACCURACY, some prefer to be around 110%.

As for your gear it is more than enough to clear Mushin Tower, although I have previous experience on CN servers I cleared Mushin with no deaths using only a Awakened Infernal weapon and Awakened Infernal jewellery  and the full E-Fleet shiled set.

Mushin Tower is more about learning each boss's mechanics to optimise your DPS, its not about brute force and overgearing it.

As for Floor 6, re roll the wheel try a different boss, you can reset the boss with the pylon on the left of the wheel. Spider boss IMO is hardest, next the other big boss,  the other two who carry a spear or mace type weapon are the easiest to learn. Learning what each boss does is the key to every fight in Mushin and it will improve your own game play also.

Thanks for your detailed reply Elvenmad! :)

Right now I have about 360 ATK , 32k HP, 48% Crit Chance and 170% crit damage. I use 3 pieces of mushin tower SS + 5 pieces of BSH SS. Just finished farming it today :D

But compared to my previous Moonwater PVP set, i lost half of my defense (only about 750 right now) to gain 48% crit change instead of 32% crit chance from the Moonwater PVP set. Is it really worth it? Maybe after I upgrade my gear to increase Crit damage? 

I'm really confused what to upgrade next, weapon or ring/earring/necklace. I also read that when lvl50 patch hits, Profane Weapon will upgrade directly into a lvl46 weapon, so dont know if it's worth to upgrade it to sirene now. But I dont know if thats true or not...really confusing...

Archived