Help for a newbie

lagoomba

Hi, I have played very few MMO's in the past but was really interesed in the BnS art style and gameplay so I decided to give it a try. I'm currently a level 16 destroyer and still using the first weapon I received from a regular quest quite some time ago.  Enemies are slowly getting very, very strong and it's becoming increasingly difficult to complete any quests because I do very little damage (still like.. 36 points of damage on average).  What is the best way to get a better weapon?

As far as I can see, the marketplace is still closed to me and I rolled at least 50+ items from the roulette wheel thing hoping to get a Stalker Axe which never dropped.  I'm unable to complete at least 2 side quests right now due to my character's growing weakness and feel like I have probably just been RNG'd out of the game due to never getting a Stalker Axe.  Any help would be appreciated.

You need to keep upgrading your Hongmoon weapon (the purple one you get from the quest). Feed it with random weapons and jewel gems from drops/daily dash/quests. After every 5 lvl you will need a specific weapon and material to breakthrough your weapon (the stalker weapon is the first one you will need). Here's a guide how/where to get the breakthrough weapons/materials (the weapon showed in the guide is the force master one, but each class can obtain it's weapon the same way ^^)  Same goes for the accessories (you will get your Hongmoon necklace, ring and earring from main quests too)

Weapon upgrade guide

Archived