Problem with fabrics

Jekhaterina

Hi!
So, before Rising Waters Update, i have checked Wardrobe few times, looking for hints which costumes could be salvaged for fabrics (i'm talking about outfits that aren't from Hangmoon Shop). I found only these:
> Old Stratus Empire Armor
> Burning Flames
> Deva Raiment
> Stinger
> Wolfskin
> Pirate Princess and Red Pirate Princess
In their thescription it said that those outfits can be salvaged and this process should give normal fabric and high quality fabric. I'm not really sure if descriptions were correct though, because I didn't have time to check if those outfits can really be salvaged.
Now, after update, I started farming those, and they can't be salvaged. I wanted to be sure, if i'm looking for correct outfits, opened Wardrobe, and met my dissapointment. Now the only costume that can be salvaged due to description is White Rosetta :/
I want to know if anyone have salvaged those outfits before R.W.Update and which costumes probably could i farm for fabrics now. I'm not going to buy outfits just to salvage them, because it's silly for me. Why is the option with salvageing costumes like Deva Raiment not avaible anymore? It's frustrating and makes it impossible for players who don't buy outfits to transmute costume boxes :/

Archived