Such a BAD Luck

CelesteRyan

Because of the fallacious system mistake, my account has been locked for 2 weeks after I purchased the Founder's Pack, I can take the delay but there is one thing I can't stand: since I can't enter the game until 2 weeks later, It directly caused I can't play the previous daily dash, which means I lost the opportunity to get  Regium Corvus, I am disappointed and a bit angry about that, I have contacted the support but they suggest me post my appeal here, so I strongly require the official give that outfit as compensation or release it in Honhmoon store later.(It's just ridiculous that I purchased the pack but only get 2 weeks delay?)

1 hour ago, CelesteRyan said:

Because of the fallacious system mistake, my account has been locked for 2 weeks after I purchased the Founder's Pack, I can take the delay but there is one thing I can't stand: since I can't enter the game until 2 weeks later, It directly caused I can't play the previous daily dash, which means I lost the opportunity to get  Regium Corvus, I am disappointed and a bit angry about that, I have contacted the support but they suggest me post my appeal here, so I strongly require the official give that outfit as compensation or release it in Honhmoon store later.(It's just ridiculous that I purchased the pack but only get 2 weeks delay?)

90% certain they're just parking you.  Usually, you need either a CSR or GM to fix ingame things for you.  Neither are known to frequent forums.  CM's usually can't fix things for you, and anybody higher ranked than a CM... well, good luck with that.

Archived