Lag & STUPID Server Logic??

Zaffina

Hi.

I logged today for the first time since the Feb 10th update. I see they have changed the default skill-trees to change things while I'm still trying to master my original one, but that's a minor thing...

I thought I'd go do my daily E. Fleet Supply Chain quests in a random group as always, to find that falling to your death is very possible in there thanks to some intermittent lag issues the game suddenly appears to have developed, which messes up speed-running and gliding (reminds me of early Aion days....). But what is truly ridiculously retarded is what happens when the game disconnects you! I have no issue with being disconnected from time to time - Its annoying but it will get fixed I hope. But two things:

1. The game just closes and that't that. Relaunch time! ¬.¬ Aion had this issue for 3 f****** years before they FINALLY fixed it! So why is it that yet another NCsoft game that is newer STILL has this issue!? Do people not learn?

2. This one is great.... You log back into the instance that you DCed in, and the game throws you into any old channel, not the one your group is in. WTF!? And to make it even worse, you cannot change channel during an instance!? Was this never tested!? So basically every time the server decides to kick me off, I get charged 48 bronze to exit the instance to reenter just to be with my group!? This better be fixed very, very bloody soon! It is amazingly irritating, especially for an instance where mobs respawn and its not very easy to get back to your group from the start. It just makes the players that have to wait angry, and the person who it happens to even more so!

Archived