Letting your game die

Desolo

I hope a Game dev reads this.

It is beyond me why Blade dancers were buffed in the recent patch. You should already know that you have a ****ing problem when a Blade dancer beat everyone to diamond by a mile.

What I do not get is that you obviously know blade dancers are retarded strong right now and yet you still release small patches at a time with level 50 talents and skills?  

I literally Just fought 11 blade dancers in a row at 1700. This is absurd how blade dancer heavy this game is. People reroll to BD just because its so broken right now. Their utility toolkit is ****ing out of this world in this game. Its really sad that the only thing that differs a good BD from a bad one is their chi control.

TLDR:

Blade and soul or Blade Dancer and soul?

5 minutes ago, Desolo said:

I hope a Game dev reads this.

It is beyond me why Blade dancers were buffed in the recent patch. You should already know that you have a ****ing problem when a Blade dancer beat everyone to diamond by a mile.

What I do not get is that you obviously know blade dancers are retarded strong right now and yet you still release small patches at a time with level 50 talents and skills?  

I literally Just fought 11 blade dancers in a row at 1700. This is absurd how blade dancer heavy this game is. People reroll to BD just because its so broken right now. Their utility toolkit is ****ing out of this world in this game. Its really sad that the only thing that differs a good BD from a bad one is their chi control.

TLDR:

Blade and soul or Blade Dancer and soul?

Agreed, however BD though annoying pale in comparison to summoner paw glitch, hackers, Ping issues. These hacks include teleporting 16m without cd, Being able to fly high, attack while not descending in combat and allowing lock on abilities on Sins in stealth such as fm LMB and RMB.Two of which are just reports, not confirmed.

Here is the confirmed hack, that I have run into as well today. 

Archived