Same error, no improvements -.-

equliser11

Hello everyone!
I have seen several posts about the error:  SystenErr - 1000, NetworkErr - 132, WSALastErr - 10,054 
but none of them give a solution. Every time I get to character select screen it sais "connecting to server" on the bottom and that doesn't go away until I select a character. Once it's done loading everything works fine, the help window opens, the daily dash opens...I get happy about playing because it works yeeees! and then boom, error and game shuts down -.-
All I want to know is if this is a local problem, like with my computer, or does the problem reside in the server?

The connecting to server on character select screen seems a bug.It doesn't change anything with connection.I had that since new patch and i can play for hours and game doesn't shut down.The thing that seems to make crash is either lack of memory or loading screen taking too long to either enter a dungeon or a new zone.The latter problem seems to be related to your latency aka ping .For example my ping is lower in north america personally since i'm in canada and on my na server i don't see it happen but when i play in eu with a higher ping it happens from time to time.So beyond a certain threshold this seems to happen more.

I do not understand how it would be a latency problem. Me and my gf were playing past two weeks with no problems that so ever and we have a decent internet speed. I always play in EN servers since I'm from Slovenia, and among all the MMOs I play at the moment I do not have problems with ping, even in a game that has servers in Iceland. As far as memory is concerned I don't think my computer should be a problem.
I guess I'll try a clean re-install and see if it helps :s

I have the same problem. When I want to go to different location or I wanna do campaign in dungeon game is crashed. Today I launch the game few times near 20 (really!). I don't have problems with computer or internet cuz before the maintence was everything alright.

4 minutes ago, Jeissa said:

I have the same problem. When I want to go to different location or I wanna do campaign in dungeon game is crashed. Today I launch the game few times near 20 (really!). I don't have problems with computer or internet cuz before the maintence was everything alright.

does this happens in a loading screen ingame? also i as well get the connecting to server problem but it's ok once i switch and play as a char. hmmm... sometimes if you stand near a load spot for 30 to 1min the loading screen does not show up. I still have no idea why the loading screen acts way different then just standing there waiting. this doesn't go for all places thou. like cross server dungeon.

7 minutes ago, Animpowers said:

does this happens in a loading screen ingame? also i as well get the connecting to server problem but it's ok once i switch and play as a char. hmmm... sometimes if you stand near a load spot for 30 to 1min the loading screen does not show up. I still have no idea why the loading screen acts way different then just standing there waiting. this doesn't go for all places thou. like cross server dungeon.

Unfortunately, yes.  I tried EVERYTHING and it doesn't work. When I do only quests is brilliant, but when I've to go to the dungeon or different location.. This is problem. I look at my internet and it works good.. I really don't know, why it happens.

6 minutes ago, Jeissa said:

Unfortunately, yes.  I tried EVERYTHING and it doesn't work. When I do only quests is brilliant, but when I've to go to the dungeon or different location.. This is problem. I look at my internet and it works good.. I really don't know, why it happens.

Nor do i. just a bit ago i posted a idea about somehow making the game load as if your standing there or putting up a not loaded yet warning. right now i disconnect a lot when standing doesn't work or when it has to load. Sometimes i'm lucky and it let's me in. 

8 minutes ago, equliser11 said:

I had it happen to me before today but usually I couldn't even get into character select and usually I'd wait an hour or two and it'll be fine. Today however it doesn't get better and it fails when I'm already loaded in and ready to play :(

I've got the same problem :( At 12 - 19.. During seven hours i've disconnected many times, now i don't know how many. It's annoying :(

7 minutes ago, Animpowers said:

Nor do i. just a bit ago i posted a idea about somehow making the game load as if your standing there or putting up a not loaded yet warning. right now i disconnect a lot when standing doesn't work or when it has to load. Sometimes i'm lucky and it let's me in. 

In a moment everythigs going perfectly but many times everythings going down :( My patience at this moment is really weak..

Note: My gf just logged on and moved to different area. Same local network, weaker machine, no problems -.- I'm figured what may have been problem on my PC. My main disk is an SSD which is quite small and I have installed a few things whilst playing the game, so I guess the game just ran out of space to put local data into and disconnected.
I will be sure after the reinstall.

Update: I reinstalled and ran the game, same problem continues. It would see that the problem is only bigger now. The fast reinitialisation suggests that the problem is in my PC, then again my PC works perfectly. It could be my network, however my gf is playing normally, therefore it is not the network itself -.- So...I'm back to my starting question of where the problem resides and how to solve it :(

In my opinion those are the bugs in game. Yesterday my best friend couldn't log in. The launcher didn't see her email and password. Today everything is perfect, however, I have the same situation. I want to give up :') I cant do anything with this.

I have the same problem since yesterday.  I don't know, if it would have working fine before the maintenance yesterday because I installed the game yesterday for the first time. I never saw anything ingame except of the character creation menue and the lobby itself. Everytime I try to "play" the game I get the Error Message "Verbindung zum Server wurde getrennt. SystemErr - (1000)". But hey, I've been wondering whether it is on the SSD . But it makes no sense. Nothing makes sense. ^^

I've sent a support ticket and hope to get a respond :s I linked this thread so they may see this is not just my problem and maybe suggest some solutions for everyone ^^
Its fun to sit behind my desk on a proper gaming computer unable to play and my gf on the bed on a laptop playing -.- fuuuuuu!

Archived