How to avoid skipping cutscenes

Aion

Hi

There are times whereby certain cutscenes for the game is automatically cut off. These cutscenes are mostly those that starts in the middle of a fight (e.g. when the boss morphs into a different form for the 2nd stage of the fight) or after a fight when the boss is dead. One example would be the battle with Gu Bong (hope i got the name correct) in the Blackrams Narrow dungeon... not sure if you all have experienced the cutscenes being skipped after the fight.

May I know if there is any way to avoid skipping these cutscenes? The ones that I really really dread skipping would be the mid and final fights cutscenes with Yura and Jinsoyun - i cannot repeat those if I were to miss these cutscenes.

Any tips from those who had been through all these?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Aion said:

Hi

There are times whereby certain cutscenes for the game is automatically cut off. These cutscenes are mostly those that starts in the middle of a fight (e.g. when the boss morphs into a different form for the 2nd stage of the fight) or after a fight when the boss is dead. One example would be the battle with Gu Bong (hope i got the name correct) in the Blackrams Narrow dungeon... not sure if you all have experienced the cutscenes being skipped after the fight.

May I know if there is any way to avoid skipping these cutscenes? The ones that I really really dread skipping would be the mid and final fights cutscenes with Yura and Jinsoyun - i cannot repeat those if I were to miss these cutscenes.

Any tips from those who had been through all these?

Thanks!

I love the story and the cutscenes as well, but sometimes I miss them as well or the team is in a rush or whatever, but the only thing I managed to do was watch them all online separately. Not a fix, but it was fun for me to watch, kinda like a movie 

Archived