master loop option bid careful check before start the game

SwiftSword

Lesson learn tonight after a instance run. I wasn't pay attention to the loop option which already set up as master (so 1st pick get the item, no bid). So the leader loot every things and leave the party right after the boss. We had no idea what is going on and wait for bidding the loot, but then realize there is nothing to bit on. Blade and Soul need to put an agreement option to let team members vote. This will prevent this thing happen. I hope this topic will help some one is new. 

well if it is already set to master loot at the start of the instance, most people will usually leave the group

in your case i bet the scumbag leader change it to master on the last few health of the last boss. usually a few second before the boss is dead and the other party member is not paying attention cause still fighting with the boss.

that's a very shitty situation, and although what that guy did is wrong and ruin the gameplay of toher people, he is endorsed by ncsoft to do it, because the system is designed that way, it's working as intended, and telling people what his named is not allowed and ncsoft is protecting those kind of people with huge love.

Archived