My experience pvping as a BM

Maeyamada

I'll keep it short so no one says TLDR. I feel as if we have no burst damage skills. The only big combo we have requires a lot of set up and it only does about 40% while others have combos that can do 80 or more. I have to do everything I can to whittle down the other players hp. If I mess up once I lose while other classes can mess up a lot and still win. I haven't gotten the new lightning draw skill yet (find them in a dungeon what's up with that?) so I'm sure that would help the damage some. Only class I can face roll are force masters. Any one else feel the same?

Hello fellow BM, I agree with you to about 99%. Also after the patch I'm having even more trouble against 

summoners and blade dancers. Thing is I know I just suck at the game, and there are some BM at high rating already. 

Really I think BM might have too high a skill ceiling for me. I tried KFM and I had great success getting into gold almost 

immidiately. But my BM is cruising just under the 1600 mark. 

I don't have any of the hongmoon special skills and I don't know how to get them. So I wouldn't know. 

So far this game doesnt seem skill based at all in so that it comes from the user. But the actual skills in game. All it takes is for your opponent to have the slightest edge and it smashes you to the ground. They REALLY need to add a balance so that you have a special pvp skill tree that balances each class out and reduces the ridiculous spam-ability of some classes.

I was fighting a KFM today on my BM, I got the initiation wasted his tab and landed a full combo on him, after that continued to poke him down. Till 20% hp he didn't even manage to land a hit on me. Then he suddenly summoned some woodo bullshit and since I cant keep my tab forever all he needed was one stun to land and after it he killed me in 6 seconds /yay. Gonna pve till lvl 50 I suppose.. 

4 minutes ago, Kyojin said:

I was fighting a KFM today on my BM, I got the initiation wasted his tab and landed a full combo on him, after that continued to poke him down. Till 20% hp he didn't even manage to land a hit on me. Then he suddenly summoned some woodo bullshit and since I cant keep my tab forever all he needed was one stun to land and after it he killed me in 6 seconds /yay. Gonna pve till lvl 50 I suppose.. 

tfw whe there is no lvl 50, and the lvls you are referring to is hongmoon lvls. :p

Archived