Preparing to enter..

asthenium

Hello. I've been playing BnS for 2 weeks now, and today I first came across an issue with cross-server dungeons.. Whenever I queue and we're being moved to the dungeon, I get stuck on "preparing to enter...". I don't know if the issue only concerns Adder's Nest; haven't attempted to enter any other dungeons for the moment, since I am required to restart the client in order to exit the lobby and not be stuck on that screen. Anyone else encountered this issue?

Thank you, any response would be appreciated.

EDIT: I just attempted to enter Blackram Narrow's and it appears that the issue pertains to all dungeons via cross-server.

• 1 month later...

Whenever I try to do cross dungeon or arena,I enter the que and find my party members / my opponent and it starts to countdown from 5 to 0(it says preparing to enter 5,4,3,2,1,0,and gets stuck at 0),and it gets stuck at 0 and I cannot do anything except exit the game...fix?

inside folder CookedPC u have files that endsup with .UMAP and .UPK.

UMAP is to "spawn" the require map to enter and .UPK to create the loc of require dung,form parties e.t.c

your problems seems to be in the files with names STARTUP and STARTZONE(e.x location).

i think u may clean install or at least delete CookedPC file and repair.

the step i write you above fix for me and i try to help u not install the whole game from the start but...clean install=best results

Yes I made a ticket,but NCsoft responded with ''repair your launcher'' and that CLEARLY won't fix anything for me,since I tried that several times and doing a a clean install...its just this error is so dumb,I cannot participate in any hard dungeons since i cannot use cross server parties and I cannot solve my daily quests in arena bcs I cannot start a fight...does it make any difference the detail that ,whenever I find my opponent in arena,there is no info about him...it just says that I'm ready,and he's ready,but he is all gray and just says ''opponent'',no info on wether he's a warlock,summoner etc. or his lvl. Does this make any difference to you?

Clearly this is a core game install error.u say u make a clean install right?and i mean CLEAN not just delete the game and reinstall it.

when u delete the game leaves some files deeply in your pc that is not deleted until u install a program to make it for u.

i use IOBIT unistaller and after delete game leaves behind over 50+files.

give that a try and tell me pls.

Could it be that my internet connection is the problem? I'm using the universitiy network,and I asked my internet provider to unblock ports that are used for playing the game,and he unblocked them so I can run Blade & Soul without any problems. But ,could it be that arena and cross server dungeon system is using other ports for the game? 

I've found the solution...It appears that there are several ports that the game uses,and when you go to cross-dungeon or arena,the port changes to 11900..so I contacted my internet provider and had that port unblocked,now everything works fine..If any1 has the same problem,this is the solution,for the port that the game uses inside cross-dungeons and arena is blocked for you...good luck !

• 1 month later...

Archived