So Confused

Arianna

Hey, I'm confused.... I had one of my moves removed. I'm a force master, and I had the move Glacial Beam, I believe it was Tier 3 Stage 2 or 3. It's not there. The move was after Dragonwhorl, and I know I used the skill points to learn the move. After the 2/10/16 update, it wasn't there anymore. Does anyone else have this problem? Could anyone give me some insight please T_T

I had to reset my skills after the update? Why would I have to do that T_T. That's why I'm confused... And wouldn't you have to earn the skill points to learn the moves again?

Sorry... lots of questions xD. I appreciate your help.

All of my characters had their max points back and no skills purchased when I logged in yesterday. I have no idea why, as the skills seemed the same though the layout of the skill screen was changed.

In my case they all prompted me to do this immediately when I logged in and tried fairly hard to make me chose one of the pre-existing skill sets, which I don't use and didn't describe in full what would be selected. I canceled those and rebuilt each character in turn.

Archived