does anyone have a controller working?

lolcat

does anyone have a controller/game pad working on this game right now?? im struggling to find one that works on it

i've tried a wii u gamepad and a jite usb 360, neither are working

the problem with the wii u one was that antimicro wasnt recognizing it

antimicro recognizes the 360 one but bns just says "your controller has been disconnected"

this is the guide im trying to follow

anyways if anyone has any gamepad/controller working on bns and could give me the details of how they set it up i'd appreciate it so much!

or if anyone could help me get the ones that i've tried working thatd be cool too!!

I use the PS3 controller with the Mayflash PS3 wireless adapter. it works perfectly. no inputmapper, motion joy or antimicro required. Just the drivers for the mayflash that come with the adapter. amazon has it for like 19USD. and the Ps3 controller is super cheap these days. funny thing.. I ordered the logitech f710 from amazon. I was so excited for it to arrive but when it arrived it looked like amazon had some wacky mix up and i got a box with 50 tiny clear glass containers.... So these are the controllers that are working for me:

1. PS3 with Mayflash Ps3 wireless adapter. 

2. Ps4 with micro usb cable and inputmapper

3. xbox360 controller with microsoft xbox360 wireless receiver for Windows. 

All of the above wok with Zero issues.

I'm almost 100% positive that a F710 will work and i think it might actually be an awesome controller. 

I'm running Windows 10 on a Mac tower (Bootcamped) 

Good luck and I hope you get something working. I'm 98 % keyboard and mouse but every now and then i just want to sit back and put my feet up and use the o'l controller.. its quite nice. 

Archived