Solo Channel

Darkmonk

Hi guys,

Ok really need some help here,

For some reason I always start in a channel completly on my own, All the mining points are available and none of the world bosses ever have anyone fighting them.

When i try and change channel there are no others available, it only shows the 1 channel that i am in.

This is annoying because i cant invite my friends and they cant invite me to play in the main world, we can however meet up in the dungeon lobby.

Has anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it ? ive seen a couple of similar posts but none of them actually havea  fix for it.

Ive posted a ticket but so far they have not been able to help. even this new update did not fix anything.

This problem is accross all my characters :(

Any help or ideas of how to fix this would be awesome.

cheers,

2 minutes ago, BloodTrinity said:

Hmm, nope, no idea how to help you. Lotsa bugs popping up ever since the new patch. But on the brightside, you can farm faction areas without getting ganked :D

yeah there are a few things i like about being on my own, Farming faction areas and mining are great :)

ok, support dont seem to have a clue what the problem is or how to fix it so i really need to hear from any other players that have had a similar problem and managed to fix this themselves.

Ive even done a complete re-install of the game and client but still have the problem :(

Help me forum people, your my only hope :D

Archived