Plat sin cannot beat summoners - Help!

Turmoilmd

Hey guys,

For most of the "pre-pre-season" I hovered around 1900 to 1980 rating. Today I logged on excited to start the new season, but I'm running into a big problem. I have literally lost to every single summoner except for one because he wasn't 45. Now this isn't a qq post complaining about summoners I just don't know what changed with them today. Can anyone fill me in on what talents they were able to upgrade with the new hongmoon skill points? I don't know much about them except the basics. Prior to today I was able to beat them, but it was hard for me. I know if I want to get higher rating I need to learn everything about every class, so I am fully willing to learn. 

Thanks

Welcome to the club my frand, sit a while and listen, here lay the remains of our fallen brethren, for they too have fallen to the dreaded scummoner, many have theorycrafted, and bled in the name of the greater good, but alas, to no avail.

40 minutes ago, Steb said:

Welcome to the club my frand, sit a while and listen, here lay the remains of our fallen brethren, for they too have fallen to the dreaded scummoner, many have theorycrafted, and bled in the name of the greater good, but alas, to no avail.

Stay awile and listen :D

Well, seems like its becoming even more important to try to look at what people are doing. If you can, try to record a couple matches vs summoner and see if you can detect what new tricks they got up their sleeve or if you are simply failing to do something.

Oh I have good news for you. See there's this glorious handsome being on youtube who made hour long guides for Sins. His name is Vile (Just type vile assassin on youtube). I got to plat before reset and I can say without doubt it was thanks to him. Idk if I can post links but there you go

Archived